Psychotherapists: Find out more about my book, Navigating the Insurance Maze: The Therapist's Complete Guide to Working With Insurance -- And Whether You Should and buy it at my website www.theinsurancemaze.com. Now out in it's newly updated 6th edition!
Applicable for psychotherapists nationwide!
However, California Marriage and Family Therapists and LCSWs, LPCCs, and LEPs may earn 7 Continuing Education (CEU) Credits for reading the book and filling out a brief open-book quiz. It's the easiest CEUs you've ever received!
Also on my web site you can
- Find out about my easy-to-understand webinar about the new ICD-10 diagnosis codes required on all claims and invoices
- Buy HCFA/CMS-1500 Health Insurance Claim forms (carbonless duplicates or single sheets)
- Purchase a Sprecial Report on the CPT Codes: What You Need to Know to Avoid Claim Denials
- Read helpful articles related to working with insurance
- Sign up to receive my FREE monthly insurance e-newsletter, "What Every Therapist Should Know About Working With Insurance"
- View my Continuing Education workshop schedule to see when I'll be speaking in your area
Contact me to schedule a consultation for answers to all your insurance questions, or get help applying to insurance plans